Monday, April 12, 2010

some days its just all too hard!















I pretty much played hooky yesterday - i failed to do much uni and i succeeded in not doing a hell of a lot at work either! Why?? Because it just all seemed too hard - i wanted to hide in a little hole and just sit still for a minute!

Today is not much better though I have made some improvements to the state of our house!

This pic is me at Laneway Festival earlier in the year and I keep thinking about it yesterday because it is just how I felt all day - simply spent!

Today however I am going to get rid of the junk in my car (stuff for vinnies) and I have already cleaned the floor and done some laundry, so I am feeling much more accomplished! I am still pissed at myself for having NO $$$ in my bank account. You would think by now I would be better with money - and I have been of late but this week I bought myself a bike - which is awesome and I am determined to go riding today (with Asti in his little seat on the back!!) - but I some how miscalcuated my financial situation and am now not sure how I am going to put fuel in the car between now and Friday. Lucky the bike is a free mode of transport!

I realise I am saying a lot of not much but I am just forcing myself to Blog! And hopefully in the next few blogs I will refocus and say something worth while.

So in the meantime . . .Peace out :)


No comments:

Post a Comment