Saturday, April 24, 2010

Everyone needs a good opshop!!

I just spent $25 and 1 n half hrs chilling out on the floor of my local op shop reading second hand books! Ah, hows the serenity. I should have been doing laundry o tiding the house - but :P that will all wait! I should be doing it now but here I am blogging. . .
I have so many things to blog about that I dont know where to start and if I try and blog them all today it will take me two weeks to get around actually post this blog so all I am going to say (and then housework here I come) is I love that I am blogging. When going about my day I cant help but think "what part of my day is worth blogging" this leads me to pay more attention to the details and take notice os the unusual.
The little monster I created also helps me to do this as even though he is not even really talking yet he points to things all day. He notices things that i dont even see and it is wonderful to watch the world through his eyes.

I realise I am not saying anything profound or even original but I really am doing these things every day and it has changed how I feel about the world and my place in it! So I challenge you all to look harder and notice more (you dont even really need to slow down I run all day).

Just see what you can see in your everyday lives that you didnt see yesterday.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment