Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Perfect Weekend!

I dont even know how it happens sometimes but once in a while, even in this CAZY world you can manage to get a couple of days in a row where you simply cant wipe the smile off your face!
And that is how I found myself this weekend.

With wedding business on Saturday - a stunning grassy outcrop over the ocean on Magnetic Island, guests all in white, Bride and Groom in purple, seafood, palm trees, rolling waves, it was a simply magic day!

And today has been a day I could even sneak into my top ten days ever - just hanging out at home with my best buddy in the world! Bub has been a bit grumpy and out of sorts all week (those dam teeth!) But today he was so happy from brekky to bedtime! We read books and played with the hose, walked on the beach and had a picnic by the sea, laughed and laughed and barked and barked! And even had time for us both to nap.

Then, to top it all off he went to bed without any real complaints and I have been on my computer ever since reading some VERY inspirational blogs. OH and I found a new publication that I want to get my hands on ASAP. You should all check out Dumbo Feather.

I do find though that there is a fine line between inspirational and overwhelming. Read a good blog and I go "Hm I should blog tonight" read another one and "I should TOTES blog right now - and start that art thing I have been thinking about all weekend" read a couple more (especially one from a lady who has 7 of her own running blogs, all of which she has posted to in the last 36 hrs) and it is more "I don't think I compare to these - maybe I wont blog at all anymore."

Never the less - here I am - having a go - throwing my hat in ring! In more ways then one this weekend but I will tell you about the other few things when they come to the light a little more.

In the meantime I hope everyone had half as good a weekend as I did!! :)

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment