Sunday, May 23, 2010

Where did that week go?

So last blog I set myself a task, or a list of ten tasks actually to try and inspire myself to DO the many things I think and,or talk about doing but so often don't.

I knew I wrote this list on a Sunday night and tonight is Sunday so my week is up and it is time to set down and reflect - OPPS it has really been TWO weeks!! And that makes me really sad because I already know I have failed at a lot of the tasks planned and the fact that a whole two weeks has just slipped away amazes me!

So lets reflect;
This was weeks tasks;

- Two blogs based on the book FIVE - I did NONE X
- Two uni assignments done and finished - I did do two YAY
- Start made on third assignment - YES
- Start made on Exam revision - XX Bombow!
- Research started on ou Market stall idea - Nope
- One or two meals in the slow cooker (that I have had for at least 6 months and used once) - one happened but only cause Kel was so inspired!
- Ride bike at least once - I didnt even do this!
- Paid all bills to date - mostly - my banking was too slow today to finish the task
- Make a start on writing a budget (I want to start July with a stick budget in place!) - havent even thought about it
- Post some pics on my new (currently empty) PICS page - two pics posted directly after writing the original blog!

WOW despite the fact that I sucked at achieving these self set task I am excited to do better this week. And I like the process of self evaluation so I shall give it another crack! But not tonight Im off to sleep! My boy has a cold so he may be up a fair bit later so i better close my eyes while I still can!

TTFN
hope you all enjoy your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment