Sunday, May 9, 2010

Late Night Call to Action

So I should be asleep, I have been asleep but bub had a dirty nappy that needed attending so I delt with that, then had a shower, made myself a hot milo - oh and ate half a packet of shortbread!!

Now I have 15 min before my battery dies and I have been reading my blog posts and blogs of strangers and I have decided that while I have got more regular with my blogging I have got a little side tracked on the whole purpose of it. So starting tomorrow - it's BACK TO THE BOOK for me! And I am going to set myself weekly tasks and see how I go at achieving them :-/ that is my attempt at a worried face!!

SO this weeks tasks;
- Two blogs based on the book FIVE
- Two uni assignments done and finished
- Start made on third assignment
- Start made on Exam revision
- Research started on ou Market stall idea
- One or two meals in the slow cooker (that I have had for at least 6 months and used once)
- Ride bike at least once
- Paid all bills to date
- Make a start on writing a budget (I want to start July with a stick budget in place!)
- Post some pics on my new (currently empty) PICS page

There - thats ten to kick me off. I hope writing them down makes them easier to achieve because some of them have been on my to do list for a WHILE!

Can only try I guess.

TTFN

2 comments:

  1. Hi There, i just wanted to say i dropped by to view your posts. And wanted to thank you for posting my greeting cards.

    Goodluck with your busy week :)
    andygeppert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to hearing if you can tick anything else off your list...i personally LOVE TICKING LISTS!!! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete