Thursday, May 19, 2011

So what's new?

Well as much as I love the idea of this blog and I want it to be a place where I focus and share my creations I have been hopeless at regularly posting. It hasnt been helped by my lack of internet access - but I'm not here to make excuses!

I am here to make it better!

So - Over the next couple of weeks I am going into serious blog training! And I am joining in some fun blog challenges to keep up the motivation!

The first is PUSH - it is a fun little photo game hosted by one of my favorite bloggers Danielle at Hello Owl. And having just purchased a second hand Digital SLR I think a photo challenge is only fitting!

Next is Me-Made-June from over at 'So Zo...' - it is all about wearing clothes and accessories made by me each day, for a whole month! I tried to do it in March but on day 7 my house got flooded and I became homeless . . . well staying with friends that is!

Anyway if you want to follow some other participants, sign up or just check out Zo's blog head over to the sign up page HERE!

I hope you say hi along the way!
So expect to be seeing a lot of me aroung these parts in the coming weeks. . .