Tuesday, March 1, 2011

6 months went where??

WOW - i thought i was bad last year but without even noticing it has been SIX months since my last post (and that one doesnt even count anyway!)

In the next few weeks I plan to post A LOT of post! I want to get back to reading the book 5 which is what this blog is meant to based around and in the mean time I am participating in So. .Zo's Me-Made-March challenge to wear clothes I have made or altered in some way. So come by every few days and see how I go with it.

I am worried because while I have always been a sewer my current wardrobe has only TWO items I made for myself! So thats today and tomorrow covered and after that I will be doing A LOT of sewing!! I am hoping it will help ignite my enthusiasm which i seem to left back in 2010!

Today I stuck, due to flood waters 3 hours drive from my sewing machine so we will see how this pans out!

Anyway off to pack the car in the hope that the highway opens. And I will pop back later to post some pics of todays homemade outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment