Thursday, June 17, 2010

What a busy week


I think I may be making some progress this week - heading in the right direction as appose to just drifting!

I have registered for an online store at MadeIt - a great Australian website for all things crafty and handmade! Because this required me to make a decision about the name and logo I was then inspired to dive even further down the rabbit hole! I than made a facebook page for my little store and the most exciting thing of all - I bought myself a new toy!



She is a beautiful Machine and her name is Janome! We have only spent a couple of hours together but I have read the book from cover to cover. . .

I learnt a lot and have since bought a walking foot so that we can sew quilts together.

Anyway the point of this post is basically - I have a new toy and to justify its purchase I have decided to stop talk about selling kids clothes and SELL them. I have even registered and paid for a stall at the Baby Markets coming up Townsville in July! SCARY!

So wish me luck . . .




No comments:

Post a Comment